The best small and compact sachet machine suitable for dosing pasty, powder, granulated, solids, liquids, for pharma, food and cosmetic market.
The new MVA3 EVO, bring in the best small-sized solution in the sachet Industry. Thanks to the improvements in its structure, a compact and cabined machine has been created that allows greater accessibility for its maintenance. Its new Design offers some remarkable news:
- Unwinder system with integrated auto-alignment.
- Splicing table.
- Film compensator.
- Integrated coding system (Laser, Inkjet, TTO).
- Adjustable vertical cutting blades.
- Powerful horizontal sealer.
- Powder fillers assembled in a mobile platform for cleaning process.
One of the noteworthy features of the vertical multilane machines is the optimization of production costs in relation to productivity /m2. Its INV-Easy design allows safe access to the different areas of the machine for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Equipped with industrial PC, touch screen and servomotorized activation, it allows controlling the basic parameters of the machine such as pressure, temperature, sealing time and length of the sachet, assuring high quality sealing. It can operate with cadences of up to 70 cycles/min depending on the application.
The MVA3 is suitable for packaging:
- Coffee, powdered milk, sugar, spices, dietetics, sweeteners and the like
- Sauces, dressings, honey, and other liquid products
- Vitamin complexes, nutritional supplements and dietary products.
- Shampoo, conditioner, gels, creams, softeners for clothes, and other household products.
The MVA3EVO (VFFS multilane machine) for the pharma sector comply with GMP regulations and are designed and built under the strictest manufacturing standards. INVpack has specific suppliers for the materials that come in contact with the product, of which all the documentation can be supplied. Among these documents, we can include certificates of materials, sealing, certificates 2.1 and 3.1, rugosity tests, riboflavin tests, X-rays and laparoscopy seal images.
As pharma documentation, INVpack can supply the DQ, IQ and OQ documentation, as well as the functional analysis of the machine or other type of documentation that the customer may need. As an option, the machines can be supplied in compliance with 21 CFR part 11.