The best sachet machine suitable for dosing pasty, powder, granulated, solids, liquids for pharma, food and cosmetic markets
The MVA machine series are suitable for preparing monodose sachet packaging. Intermittent motion technology guarantees high sealing quality especially suitable for technical films. The MVA9 model is a compact machine capable of working with reels up to 900 mm wide. One of the notable characteristics of the vertical machines is the space saving “footprint” versus other technical formations and sachet packaging.
Its INV-Easy design allows safe access to the different areas of the machine for easy cleaning and maintenance. Equipped with industrial PC, touch screen and servomotorized activation, it allows controlling the basic parameters of the machine such as pressure, temperature, sealing time and length of the sachet, assuring high quality sealing. It can operate with cadences of up to 70 cycles/min depending on the application. The MVA9 model is a VFFS multilane machine suitable for dosing powders, granules, solids, liquids and pasty products.
- Food and beverages
The MVA900 is suitable for packaging:
- Coffee, powdered milk, sugar, spices, dietetics, sweeteners and the like
- Sauces, dressings, honey, water, polín/flash and other liquid products
- Vitamin complexes, nutritional supplements and dietary products
- Shampoo, conditioner, gels, creams
- Softeners for clothes, detergents and other household products
In addition, you can pack more than one product in one sachet, for example, instant soup, which includes dehydrated products or cereals with powdered milk. This model is very flexible in terms of format. It also allows “twin” type finishes with intermediate perforations, variants that can accommodate two different products, such as the sugar sachet and the teaspoon, shampoo and conditioner or strings of various sachets. It also allows different shape sachets, ideal for the cosmetics, food and beverage industries, as they provide surprising and very attractive finishes.
The INVpack machines for the pharma sector comply with GMP regulations and are designed and built under the strictest manufacturing standards. INVpack has specific suppliers for the materials that come in contact with the product, of which all the documentation can be supplied. Among these documents, we can include certificates of materials, sealing, certificates 2.1 and 3.1, rugosity tests, riboflavin tests, X-rays and laparoscopy seal images. As pharma documentation, INVpack can supply the DQ, IQ and OQ documentation, as well as the functional analysis of the machine or other type of documentation that the customer may need. In addition, our service technicians can assist the customer during the execution of the IQ and OQ. As an option, the machines can be supplied in compliance with 21 CFR part 11.
- The MVA9 model is a VFFS multilane machine suitable for dosing powders, granules, solids, liquids and pasty products, such as yogurts, cheese spreads, fresh cheese, compotes, and marmalade.
- This model is designed for the preparation of monodose sachet packaging. It is characterized by its design focused on filling applications in ultraclean conditions. It is a cabin model that allows the film to be protected from the environment because of the laminar flow (optional), avoiding possible contamination. To meet the requirements of class III VDMA classification, the machine is equipped with peripherals such as dedusting system, UV lamps and CIP/SIP predisposition. One of the notable characteristics of the vertical machines is the space saving “footprint” versus other technical formations and sachet packaging.